Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tagged!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

TAG 12345
ChocMintGirl tagged me with this interesting meme.

1. Name 1 thing you do everyday: Eat

2. Name 2 things you wish you could learn: Ballet and playing the Piano

3. Name 3 things that remind you of your childhood: Games using our own body (luksong tinik, hide and seek, hopscotch, tags, etc…)

4. Name 4 things you love to eat but rarely do: blueberry cheese cake, grilled fish, moist chocolate cake,white pasta with lots of cheese .

5. Name 5 things that make you feel good: being able to get what i aspire for, going on vacation with family, taking pictures, blogging while earning, having time for myself…

I am tagging Bang and Amel

3 comments
  1. Amel January 27, 2008 at 2:30 AM  

    Hi, Hailey!!!

    I've done this meme before he he he...Here it is:

    12345 Meme

    Interesting answers!!! I LOVE blueberry and chocolate cake, too! And your 3rd answers reminded me of my childhood, too. Back then there were no computers so we played folk games...unlike kids nowadays who play computers and other sophisticated games he he he...

    Have a GREAT Sunday, by the way! ;-D

  2. Choc Mint Girl January 27, 2008 at 3:40 AM  

    Blueberry cheese cake! Yummy!! ;D

  3. Anonymous January 27, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

    hi hailey! Nice new layout and thanks for the tag. I'll do it over the weekend. Have a nice day! :)