Related Posts with Thumbnails

Arlene, you're one good tagger! Thanks for this, girl!

~Start Copy~

Here are the Rules:

1. List the things that make you Happy and those that make you Sad.
2. Add your Blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other Blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.


WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY?

1. dates or trips with hubby (very scarce lately)

2. my 2 girls' rosy cheeks, indomitable appetites and optimism!

3. my little one's giggles, wit and humor!

4. paid bills and full ref/pantry.

5. my 7 siblings, incorporated


6. coffee, cold nights and "SALE" signs...


7. bursting paypal income (when will this happen again?)


8. smell of freshly cut but drying grass


9. cooking, baking and empty plates thereafter


10. visiting my Mama anytime I like and chatting endlessly...

11. receiving a car for free, from my sister!

WHAT MAKES ME SAD?

1. sickness for anyone, i know.
2. my kids' fighting
3. piling, unpaid bills and empty bank account.
4. pain
5. stressful Boss.
6. being criticized unjustly, upfront!
7. greedy people
8. seeing poverty in the community/neighborhood.
9. abused kids because of irresponsible parents
10. Insecure people who do not know how to deal their insecurities (same with arlene)

Participants: T?ni’s Attachments, Cecile2’s-Small and Simple Things, Lara’s Pinay dot US, Lara’s My Blog Entry, Lara’s Byaheng Pinay, Living A’ La Mode, Bits and Pieces, My Life in this Wonderful World, My Online World, Ozzy’s Mom, Me,Myself+2, Kidd Designs, Fun|Fierce|Fabulous , Eds Mommy Life, Just Me.. Eds, My Precious Niche, Music of my Heart,Me and Mine | Creative in Me | For the LOVE of Food | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | It’s Where the HEART Is | Around the World | SugarMagnolias | Life is What We Make it | Joys in Life | Dancing in Midlife Tune | Photo Blog | Hailey's Domain /Hailey's Bits and Beats/ Your blog here

Vhiel

Juliana

Shawie

2 comments
  1. PinayWAHM August 23, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

    Thanks for this Hailey...I hope you're having a great weekend!

    Juliana

  2. marie August 23, 2008 at 9:51 PM  

    http://www.mariegvergara.com/?p=456