Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hannah Photoshop

Here is my nine year (9) old daughter's FIRST ever attempt with Photoshop on her own . I have no idea where (online) she got the pictures. For sure she just Googled them...

Recently, she started mumbling terms like drop shadow, cropping, toggle, etc. I saw her reading her Dad's HTML book. I asked her why she was browsing the book. She told me she was looking for color codes...Well, what can I say? A blogger for a Mom and a web designer/developer for a Dad, what else can be the product?

Well,I have a techie growing up in the house!

5 comments
  1. raqgold August 24, 2008 at 2:58 AM  

    kanino kaya nagmana? hmmm :) pero you are right, encourage her esp if she's really interested.

  2. Anonymous August 24, 2008 at 3:21 AM  

    wow! a 9 year old using photoshop! such a techie kid indeed. And doesn't she love ice cream?

  3. Anonymous August 24, 2008 at 6:47 AM  

    lol! My daughter naman loves to make digital scraps of me and the whole family and even friends. One time she told me all three Friendster accounts she has. I don't visit them even she invites me a few times. So when I visit her profiles, nagulat ako ang gaganda ng mga profiles page nya with matching inspiring quotations pa. I asked her why she has to creates 3 friendster and she replied "ginagaya kasi kita e, dami mo sites".

    Hindi ko tuloy alam kung good or bad influence ako e lol! She wants to blog soon also, I guess for her digital scrapping.

    Yung anak mo magaling..biro mo bang photoshop ang binabasa :)

    thanks for the visit haley :)

  4. Carlota August 24, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

    wow..i am in the an old age but don't know that much of photoshop only i guess the cropping..hehehe

    nice of her!:)

  5. amazingmusings.com August 24, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

    ok yan! nice that they start early. =)