Related Posts with Thumbnails

Call it fairytale-like fantasy but for me, the smell of home becomes more enticing when there is something new from the kitchen... or oven. Nothing beats the aroma of freshly baked goodies from the oven when one comes home.
Lately, I have been obsessed with baking. Here are some of my masterpieces:
The first batch of cupcakes I made...
Hmmm. Not perfect but will pass as so-so....



Second attempt on baking cupcakes. Still not moist but not really that bad.

My Mozzarella Buns. These were patronized more than the cupcakes.
Was it the bun or the cheese that made these more appetizing?
What do you think?

5 comments
  1. Shosh June 2, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

    I can almost smell it. I love baking because I don't have to babysit it while it doing.

    Shoshana

  2. Anonymous June 2, 2008 at 6:41 PM  

    buti ka pa you have the time to bake. have a wonderful day.

  3. HiPnCooLMoMMa June 3, 2008 at 8:27 AM  

    it's the cheese, sarap kaya ng mozarella noh, fave namin yan.

  4. Michelle June 3, 2008 at 3:47 PM  

    wow, i love the smell of the baked goodies too. hopping here and yeah, got a new blog. you can visit if you have time. it's http://lifehereandthere08.blogspot.com see you there! :)

  5. Shoshana June 3, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

    Hailey, I got a tag for you here.

    Have fun!