Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tagged by Mitch. Thanks again Mitch!

Done this tag; 1. ” My Wonderful Life “ 2. Me and Mine 3. Creative In Me 4. Little Peanut 5. Pea in a Pod 6. Sugar Magnolias 7. When Silence Speaks 8. Etc Atbp 9. Hailey's Domain 10 . Hailey's Beats and Bits!

Would you forgive your best friend for sleeping with your husband/wife? Not after ten thousand years.
Where were you last week? Manila. Just visited Manila Ocean Park.
Do you like Big Macs? Yup.
Are you single? Eleven years ago. Not anymore.
Do you like the color orange? Sometimes.
Do you find it in your heart to forgive? Yes, just give me time.
Would you rather not eat or not sleep? Not sleep.

Tagging:

Avee

Ice

Marfz

Francine

Liza's Dot Com

9 comments
  1. Anonymous June 4, 2008 at 12:18 AM  

    its raining tag... and I am one of those who are lucky enough to be tag.. hehehe... now I am tagging you.. i guess everybody wants to increase their technorati and alexa ranking.. if you can find some time to do the tag.. i am tagging you here..

    Its all about you and me

    thanks!
    Vhiel

  2. Marie June 4, 2008 at 7:57 PM  

    nice remedy for boredom you got here... hehehe... anyway, a friend has already volunteered to help me free of charge..been lucky although I still didnt have time right now to do it as I have been so very busy at work such that when I reach home, I am very tired already..anyway, how are you doing?

  3. Marie June 4, 2008 at 7:58 PM  

    nice remedy for boredom you got here... hehehe... anyway, a friend has already volunteered to help me free of charge..been lucky although I still didnt have time right now to do it as I have been so very busy at work such that when I reach home, I am very tired already..anyway, how are you doing?

  4. Unknown June 5, 2008 at 4:23 AM  

    I will do this today. Thanks Hailey!

  5. Inaj June 5, 2008 at 4:30 AM  

    Hello Hailey, I changed my mind. I'm putting it in here http://www.dabawenyako.com.

  6. PinayWAHM June 5, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

    Hopping here...

    Hope your week is going well...

    Juliana

  7. Anonymous June 5, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

    Hey mama, can my 3 blogs trade links with you?

    Designs By Vhiel
    Anything and Everything in Between
    Vhiel's Corner

    Let me know so I can add you.

    Thanks!
    Vhiel

  8. Maria June 5, 2008 at 5:52 PM  

    hello,can u please add http://aphotographicmind.com I have added urs already ty!

  9. Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 11:41 AM  

    i'm done hails, thanks! happy weekend ;)

    http://mlizcochico.com/?p=653