Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Mother is turning 67 today!

Happy Birthday Mama...

I am so happy we will be with her, again, to celebrate her birthday. All of my siblings are getting together today for my Mama's birthday, I am sure of that!

It is a blessing to be able to come together and celebrate with my Mama her precious day. I know time is ticking away, and we have to get hold of every moment to make my mother be happy or smile often; that is, whether with our presence or invaluable gifts we can bestow her.
I am excited for tonight's event.

Dinner will be a good way to catch up with my mother, siblings, nieces, nephews and in-laws or be refreshed with some chats - again and again...again till we burp then yawn.

After all has been said, done and spent - family relationship is always the most important essence of life!

0 comments