Related Posts with Thumbnails

Here's another tag from Vina this time. Thanks girl!

Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

This is me today:
1. Relaxed. Business was done yesterday so no more rushes today!
2. Excited for dinner tonight cause my Mama is turning 67, and siblings are coming.
3. Happy got paid from my opps. Hurray!
4. Peaceful. I was able to do my morning prayer.
5. Wondering why the laundry woman did not come as she promised.
6. Thinking of paying my house rent. Every bill is paid already for this month! Yahoo!!!

Links:Creative In Me, Little Peanut, Me and Mine, Pea in a Pod, Sugar Magnolias, BLOGGERHAPPY, Berry Scrappy, Changing Lanes, Pit Stop, Kapturd, and so i am, Princess Bela, Our Journey To Life, My Planet Purple, Women xplore, Princess Vien, A Pcketful Of Happiness, As We Face Forever, Our Family Adventure!, My Random Thoughts, My World, On A Wonderful Day Like Today, House Everything
Hailey's Domain Hailey's Bits and Beats

Can I tag:
Kcee
Kap Marie
Marie
Jen
Shoshanna
Francine's Blogger

9 comments
  1. Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 2:30 AM  

    thanks Hails for the tag. hehe dami ko na utang. Will let you know when I have this live. God bless! :-)

  2. Francine Ann June 6, 2008 at 5:33 AM  

    pssst, did this tag already months ago

  3. Nancy Janiola June 6, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

    happy weekend here Hailey... just passing through!

  4. marie June 6, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

    Thanks for the tag hails:) I hope the laundrywoman comes tomorrow so your laundry will not pile up.

  5. Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

    thanks for the link exchange.. your link has been added to my blog..

    Vhiel
    Can of Thoughts
    Designs By Vhiel
    Anything and Everything in Between
    Vhiel's Corner

  6. KC June 6, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

    Kooool blog ! Mines a PR 3 site.. Care to exchange links ??? :)

  7. PinayWAHM June 6, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

    Have a great weekend Hailey...

    Juliana

  8. Anonymous June 7, 2008 at 4:16 PM  

    hooray happy weekend to you

  9. Anonymous June 13, 2008 at 10:01 PM  

    sis! i finally got this posted. thank you for ur patience. :-) http://www.marriageandbeyond.com/2008/06/14/describe-yourself-tag/