Related Posts with Thumbnails

Used Cars

Monday, June 02, 2008

In our place people invest their hard earned money on investments, such as used cars. Since it is cheaper to acquire used cars than to buy a new one, there are more people who buy used cars than to acquire a new one. Aside from the fact that it is more expensive to buy a new one, it is more practical to buy a used car.
However, when investing on such things, it pays to know what you are buying. More and more people have become aware of what to look for when acquiring a used car: mileage, what year was the model was launched in the market and what level of ownership has the car been up to.
I, for one is an owner of a used car. It is more practical to acquire one if the owner will just used the car for short distances or for family's activities. There are actually more savings which can be set aside if one buys a used car than if one puts all his or her hard-earned money for a brand new car.
If I need to change cars, I would still grab a used car. It is wiser to do so.


2 comments
  1. DebbieDana June 3, 2008 at 5:18 AM  

    early morning hop here :)

    enjoy blogging!

  2. Karen and Gerard June 5, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

    I always had used cars until lsat year when we got a chunk of money from my dad when he died. My husband always bought new so for once, I bought a new KIA Sportage instead of a used car since we had the money for it. I'm glad we did! I like that it's got a warranty (I think 5-yrs) and should last a long time since we don't travel much at all. It also gets good mileage.