Related Posts with Thumbnails

When Frank came, there were many affected. When he left, many suffered.

In the first place no one wanted him here, yet he came uninvited.

It was a sleepless night for all of us as Frank hollered and waged his rage outside.
Hmmm.I hated the fact I was robbed of my sleep for one night. It just does not feel the same. But was that the only thing i should be pondering about?
No.
I worried, too. More than my self-centered thoughts I was praying for others who were probably cold, hungry or that time homeless already under Frank's might.At the other parts of the archipelago I know Frank hit harder than he did on our place.. What can my prayers do? Only God knows.

Now that economic crisis lurks like a hawk, here comes a new reason to scratch our heads: Frank, the typhoon.


4 comments
  1. Heart of Rachel June 22, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

    The onslaught of Frank affected so many people in our country. My heart goes out to all affected families.

  2. Unknown June 22, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

    hi sis, my vacation was great! musta nga pala ang typhoon diyan? i saw in the news na meron yatang lumubog na barko and there are 700 people missing daw...san ba yon? sinabi lang ksi sa news na wala daw korean victims.

  3. Liz June 22, 2008 at 1:06 PM  

    hi hails! im here to deliver a tag
    http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com/2008/06/travel-to-7-continents-tag.html
    see yah ;)

  4. Anonymous June 22, 2008 at 8:43 PM  

    haii ako din wasn't able to sleep when frank hit cebu, kawawa ung na lunod :(