Related Posts with Thumbnails

Liza, muchas gracias for the tag! Did I write it right in Spanish?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Rules :

1. Start Copy from "Begin Copy" until "End Copy".
2. Put your blog's name and url write in which continent you live, add the country you live in. Example : My Imaginary Travels (Netherlands)
3. Leave your url post in here and I'll add you to the Master List.
4. Please help spread this tag by tagging your friends as much as you can.
5. Don't play unfair! If you have more than 1 blog, you can participate all your blogs for this tag. BUT you will have to post this tag to all your blogs as well. So, please. Don't cheat!
6. Please come back again to copy the update of the master list, often. This process will help new participants to get the same gains as the first participants.
7. Don't forget to use the banner at your post, you can save as or you can just copy the code in here.

Master List :

A. Asia : 1. Moms... Check Nyo (Philippines) 2. Hailey's Beats and Bits (Philippines) 3. your turn

B. Australia : 1. your turn

C. Afrika : 1. your turn

D. North Amerika : 1. your turn

E. South Amerika : 1. your turn

F. Europe : 1. My Imaginary Travels (Netherlands) 2. Juliana's Site (Netherlands) 3. Picturing of Life (Netherlands) 4. your turn

G. Antarctica : 1. your turn

~ End Copy ~
Can the following blogger friends travel with me?
Francine
IdealPinkRose
Arlene
Ice
Kcee
Maricel
Nancy
Vannie
Ruby
Reche
Jen

13 comments
  1. Juliana June 22, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

    Thanks for join this tag, I added u to master list at My Imaginary.... Don’t forget update ur master list, once awhile ^_^

  2. Nancy Janiola June 23, 2008 at 1:12 AM  

    Hi Hails..thanks for this tag.. I just actually posted it here: www.onlinememorylane.blogspot.com

    will add up your name there..do check it out...have a nice day, TC!

  3. Unknown June 23, 2008 at 1:12 AM  

    Wow! I thought you are so early but I realized sa Pinas ka pala. I just woke up to go to the restroom and it's 4am here. hehehe...
    Thanks for this tag! Iwill do finish this before I go back to sleep.

    Ingatz!

  4. Liz June 23, 2008 at 3:26 AM  

    thanks for tagging along hails ;) nice to see you on board.

    happy monday!

  5. Anonymous June 23, 2008 at 5:32 AM  

    exchange tags hai's lolz. have something for you here

    http://www.macheriefrancine.com/?p=1125

    oi you dont do the tags i gave you ha

  6. KCee June 23, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

    Hello Hails,

    Thanks! I have a tag for you as well. Please check it out here. Have a great week! :)

  7. Anonymous June 23, 2008 at 12:00 PM  

    hello mommy! thanks for the tag. mine is up here:

    http://www.pinaymommyonline.com/2008/06/travel-around-world.html

    always,
    mommy ruby

    Pinay Mommy Online
    Blessings and Beyond
    Mommy Earns Money Online
    Pinay Mommies Community

  8. Anonymous June 23, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

    pssst, i'll just do the tag tomorrow ha coz im so tired tonight and i just finished sa pamamalantsa

  9. Anonymous June 23, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

    DONE! thanks Hailey! ^_^

  10. Portia June 24, 2008 at 7:45 AM  

    hi, i am making this tag and you are in my masterlist.cheers!!!

  11. Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious June 26, 2008 at 3:39 AM  

    hi! i've done this tag. Please add me to yr list under Asia. Thanks! :)

    A Great Pleasure (Malaysia)
    http://agreatpleasure.blogspot.com

    Have a nice day! :)

  12. **"Liza"** June 28, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

    Hi Hails, I did this that I hope you ad me on your U.S. list.. ;)

    My so called life
    The Paper vision
    Beyond Being A Mom

  13. KCee July 18, 2008 at 1:39 AM  

    Hello Hails!

    I posted this tag HERE. Thanks! TGIF! :)

    KCee