Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wants in Life

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Francine tagged me with this interesting meme. Now let's get to know each other, more!!!

1. What do you want for your birthday?

- a new laptop. Although I have one already, it wouldn't hurt to own another so I can have more time blogging and writing plus I can have it really as my OWN!

2. Who will be your next kiss?

- hubby and my 3 girls!

3. When was the last time you went to the mall?

- last week with my ex-boyfriend, now my husband.

4. Are you wearing socks right now?

- no, i do not need to

5. How did you spend your summer?

- parties and more parties! I have gained weight eating at every party; a little traveling too...

6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?
- no, about ten days ago.

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?

- fresh, cold water

8. What are you wearing right now?

- shorty shorts and cotton blouse

9. What was your last purchase?

- food

10. What was the last food you ate?

- hot Molo soup with lots of mushroom

11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep?

- hubby

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?

- yes, i rewarded myself with a night dress

13. Do you have a pet?

- not anymore

14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?

- my kids' antics and dancing showdowns

15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?

- at the beach, walking under the moon

16. What is the last thing you purchased online?

- a domain hosting

17. One thing you hate about yourself?

- too simple sometimes, but i am a rare commodity these days, right?

18. Do you miss anyone?

-Yes my best friend.

19. What are your plans for the day?

- pick up clutter around the house

20. Last person you msg'd?

- none

21. Ever went to a camp?

- yes many times when i was younger

22. Are you a good student in school?

- very, very good. i finished my course on time (8 semesters), no summer classes ever!

23. What do you know about the (your) future?

- i will be assured of God's faithfulness and family's presence

24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
- cologne

25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now?

-Michigan, USA

Tagging:
Mitch
Arlene
Liza
Avee
Dabawenya
Michelle
Vannie

7 comments
  1. Anonymous May 15, 2008 at 8:45 AM  

    Sis, kakagawa ko lang nito from Yen http://www.mitchteryosa.com/2008/05/15/some-wants/

    Next meme na lang heehee!

  2. Sunshinelene May 15, 2008 at 6:26 PM  

    hi hails, was tagged of this yesterday here:

    http://midlifedancing.blogspot.com/2008/05/some-wants-award.html

    happy Friday!

  3. Anonymous May 15, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

    hollaaahh I will pick it up tomorrow. Will reserve on my widgets so I wont forget. Thanks! I will let you know when postes

  4. Inaj May 16, 2008 at 3:05 AM  

    Helo Hailey, dabawenya here! Lol! Tnx for this tag. You're so thoughtful. I'll do this when I can and I'll let you know. You tke care!

  5. Anonymous May 16, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

    hails! it's up... http://mlizcochico.com/?p=601

    isa na lang utang ko ha, hehe.

    happy weekend.

  6. Anonymous May 17, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

    tag posted now.. thanks

  7. raqgold May 18, 2008 at 9:06 AM  

    i want molo soup, too. but i havent tried it with mushrooms.