Related Posts with Thumbnails


Liza ,tagged me with this. I am a proud Mommy of three wonderful daughters so I gladly accepted this tag. I also share this with my Mama who deserves all the mother's day awards one can think of!

A mother's love determines how

We love ourselves and others.
There is no sky we'll ever see
Not lit by that first love.

Stripped of love, the universe
Would drive us mad with pain;
But we are born into a world
That greets our cries with joy.

How much I owe you for the kiss
That told me who I was!
The greatest gift--a love of life--
Lay laughing in your eyes.

Because of you my world still has
The soft grace of your smile;
And every wind of fortune bears
The scent of your caress.

***poem courtesy of poems for free dot com

Proud mommies like me can grab this tag: Arlene, Mitch, Juliana, Grey Mom, Kcee, Shoshanna, Jen and Vannie


6 comments
  1. Shosh May 6, 2008 at 7:59 AM  

    Hailey, thank you for the tag...it's beautiful.

    Shoshana

  2. PinayWAHM May 6, 2008 at 2:51 PM  

    Thanks much Hailey...will pick it up later.

    Juliana

  3. PinayWAHM May 6, 2008 at 7:45 PM  

    Hi Hailey...

    I'm back to tag you back. I have not done your tag but will do it as soon as I get off here.

    Link for my tag to you is:

    http://pinaywahm.com/2008/05/mothers-day-tags.html

    Thanks much...

    Juliana

  4. PinayWAHM May 6, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

    I just posted your tag to me in my other blog. If you want to take a peek, it's on this link:

    http://matua66.bravejournal.com/entry/29671

    Thanks again...

  5. Anonymous May 7, 2008 at 7:45 PM  

    hi sis, thanks a lot for this. am honored to be tag with this.

    and btw, i got a tag for u at my wordpress blog.

    see ya!

  6. Anonymous May 12, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

    Thanks Hailey. Touched naman ako! :)