Related Posts with Thumbnails

For the last six or seven months being online consumes most of my time. I spent more time being online than being outside the comforts of my home. I would like to make it clear though that I do not regret being always online. Despite many nights of lack of sleep and missing other night events with my social circles, I still prefer to be online. Being online has opened doors of new learning for me. It has widened my horizon that there are so many things to learn or do. More than just learning many new things, I met so many people and made new friends online. My life's perception changed. I learned how to do so many other things just be clicking the computer's mouse.
These are only a few of the things I learned how to do, by being online:
1. shop without going out of the house
2. play games
3. contact old and new friends
4. chat or converse with people from different parts of the world
4. build businesses through e-commerce
5. do payments and banking inside my house
6. earn money in many different ways
7. engage in or invest in currency trading from my computer
8. read many kinds of literature
9. publish my ideas online
10. be updated with current events

It is fun to be online! What about you? What have you gained being online?

0 comments