Related Posts with Thumbnails

Today was such a hectic one.
This one made me feel good today: See the hits? Nice
I did the laundry in between meal preparations.
I had to monitor my e-mail because i needed an update from someone.
I mopped the floor sleek and clean.
Went to the bank next town, with hubby.
Did the grocery.
Cooked dinner.
And now is the only time I can blog. And blog.
Today, I noticed I have been so unkind to my little girl. I kept shutting her up with my interjections before she can even finish her sentences. Tsk. Tsk. I hate to do that. But I did many times.
I am guilty.
I should be glad she is the most expressive and eloquent being in the house.
Tomorrow will be another day.
I should make up.

3 comments
  1. Michelle May 30, 2008 at 2:59 PM  

    hi hopping here. thanks for the visit. :)

  2. Michelle May 30, 2008 at 2:59 PM  

    hi hopping here. thanks for the visit. :)

  3. Nancy Janiola May 31, 2008 at 4:43 AM  

    hi hailey... I believe children are the sweetest creation on earth..but sometimes, we mothers are just prone to such inaccuracy in dealing with our little ones that always makes us guilty in the end. But once a mother is always a mother and yes, you're right. Making up won't hurt at all.

    I'm wishing you a great weekend with your daughter.thanks for stopping by...TC!