Related Posts with Thumbnails

First and Last

Friday, May 30, 2008

Participants: 1. Me and Mine 2. Creative in Me 3. Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. Supermodel Wannabe 7. FunFierceFaboulous 8. A Sweet Taste of Life 9. My Simple Joys 10. My life is Peachy 11. Macymace 12. Hailey's Domain 13. Hailey's Beats and Bits

First

* First real job: Preschool teacher
* First screen name: Hails
* First funeral: My maternal grandmother's. I was around 4-5 years old
* First pet: I remember Skipper, our most loyal dog who died of senility and old-age!
* First piercing: Ears ( was already thirteen then!)
* First tattoo:Clean slate here. Forget it. I wont get one in this lifetime.
* First credit card: Citibank (hubby's talaga)
* First kiss: suddenly, I feel i am doing a slum book entry...
* First enemy: neighbor playmates

Last

* Last car ride: Tuesday?
* Last kiss:Tonight when we said our nyt- nyts..


Let's see who among these will tag along.

Mitch

Arlene

Avee

Kcee


4 comments
  1. Anonymous May 30, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

    I'm done with this na po but I added your blogs.

  2. Anonymous May 30, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

    hi there picking up this tag thanks a lot and have a great weekend

  3. Sunshinelene June 1, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

    will grab this hails but post it in my wordpress blog. :)

    thanks.

  4. Anonymous June 1, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

    sis, done this tag na and it's inmy wordpress blog. thanks for it ha!