Related Posts with Thumbnails

20 Questions Tag

Wednesday, May 28, 2008


Kcee passed on to me this tag. Thanks, my friend!

Here are the Rules for this tag :


Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people on your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry?

I thought I wanted to marry at 25 but I got married when I was 23!!!!

2. What was your happiest moment when you were a child?

Playing with my siblings around the neighborhood. Getting medals at the end of the school year.

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?

Europe

4. Which part of you do you hate the most?

Wait... my hair.

5. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?

Count my blessings!

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?

My loved ones.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

Give some to church and share with siblings, some for savings and the rest for travelling.

8. What do you love the most about your life now?

I have my own family and they love me back.

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you:

Friendly, classy and very nice! :)

10. How do you cope with boredom?

Blog, watch DVDs, visit my Mom, bake and read.

11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?

Not investing on businesses earlier in my marriage.

12. What type of person do you hate the most?

Hypocrites, boastful and dishonest people are not my types.

13. What is your ambition?

To live my life with a purpose and pay forward the blessings I receive.

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?

World peace. ( with accompanying beauty queen-like wave)

15. How did you celebrate New Year?

With a simple family get together.

16. What has been the craziest thing you've ever done in your whole life?

Riding a bus very early morning to eat breakfast in a far, far city.
Right after the breakfast, back inside the bus to travel 100 kms just to shower and then report for work!

17. What do you look forward to in 2008?

Boost our business investments and maintain them.
I look forward to many, many wonderful moments with my family.

18. If your life is a song, what title best fits it?

Time for Cool Change!

19. What is your inspiration in life?

My husband, kids, siblings and my Mama.

20. Which world would you want to live in - Love without Money or Money without Love?

Love without money. It is easier to look for money... than to find true love.

Tagging:
Mommy Ruby
Jen
Arlene
Francine
Mitch
Avee
Filipino in Canada
Vhiel

0 comments