Related Posts with Thumbnails


Sausage pie for dinner was a success! For a newbie baker like me, I knew I had to try this one and see for yourself ...What do you think?
I just mixed everything as instructed and voila! I think I will try this again.. The hubby liked it. The kids have yet to try because they are coming tomorrow...Hopefully , they will like it, too.

If anyone wants the same recipe, just comment here and I will share with you right away. This is one reason why I love to be home, I can do gazillion of things...

4 comments
  1. Anonymous April 23, 2008 at 4:02 AM  

    Recipe here!!!!! :P

    Thanks

  2. Nova April 23, 2008 at 5:50 AM  

    blog walking here.. happy wednesday

  3. SHIELA April 23, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

    hello. care to ex link?

    have a nice day!

  4. Apple April 23, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

    How does it taste like? Care to share the recipe?