Related Posts with Thumbnails


Ever since, I filed my leave my reading list has been revived!
Call it a treat, but since I have control of my time I made reading my top priority. I missed doing this for a long, long time.
These are the books I am re-reading right now. I have read these two before but since both are very enlightening I decided to read them again! Both books have been authored by Bo Sanchez. Simple, witty and truly refreshing to read.
What about you? What is in your reading list right now?

2 comments
  1. Wenchie April 17, 2008 at 7:58 PM  

    Hi, nice site you got here. Btw, thanks also for the visit. I love all of Bo's books. I just finished reading How To Be Really, Really Happy...it's a good one.

  2. Heart of Rachel April 17, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

    I haven't read a book of Bo Sanchez but I'm sure it's very inspiring.

    I have yet to buy a new book for my summer reading.