Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who Knows?

Friday, April 18, 2008

When watching television or browsing on line, I cannot help but wonder why there are so many issues in our present times. There are so much issues abounding that I wonder what would our world like ten years or so from now. For sure more issues and oddities will crop up. Most of the time I cannot help but stop watching the news or reading the newspaper; otherwise I will go bonkers immersing myself with such issues. However, even if I distance myself with such issues, in reality they still exist.

One of the things I cannot fully comprehend is: there are more and more celebrities getting into drug rehab every now and then. And take note; there are really no definite ages or status who gets to be involved. Most of the time, I just rationalize that their lives are just media-magnified thus we get to witness such events in their lives. Thus, more and more are into drug rehabilitation or alcohol rehab to start over. But why do they resort to such addiction? I cannot answer it myself. I just wonder why, despite such fame and fortune that they have, there are still unfilled voids, perhaps, in their lives.

Who knows, really?

4 comments
  1. Anonymous April 18, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

    psssst, exchange tags hehehe.ive got something for you here

    http://mon-bric-a-brac.com/?p=705

  2. Unknown April 18, 2008 at 4:07 PM  

    btw, nice post

  3. earthlingorgeous April 19, 2008 at 2:42 AM  

    I think they got into drugs because they do roles or things they are forced to do being an actor or actress or celebrity... some kind of peer pressure and to drown whatever shame they have they do drugs... that's what I think it is...tyring to keep the status and being cool

    some can control the addiction some just go deep and sink with it therefore the need to rehab...

    anyway... too much I said hahaha just dropped by found you on the linky love :)

  4. Anonymous April 19, 2008 at 6:41 AM  

    hi hails! you've been tagged...
    http://mlizcochico.com/?p=510

    see yah!