Related Posts with Thumbnails

A Must-Read

Monday, April 14, 2008

As a blogger i always wonder how pagerank calculation is done. I also wonder how pagerank affects SEO and vice versa. I have an inkling how it is done but I have yet to confirm that through constant online readings and researches. Although it is very common among bloggers to hold forum and discussions about pagerank calculation I have yet to find out how it is actually done.
In one of my constant searches for what I consider an elusive knowledge about page ranking, I came across a site which is somewhat enlightening. In very simple terms and analogies, the explanation is quite comprehensible for a non-technical person like me. I say comprehensible because the writer was able to explain then terms in the most simple way possible. It is a big help to me

2 comments
  1. Mimi April 14, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

    I am so excited for you that you will be able to stay home with your little sweethearts...
    they will remember and cherish the time that you have with them...whether it is just for one year... or longer...
    I hope you are able to make it work so you can stay home with them for lots of years...I know you have wanted to be able to stay home for a long while now...
    I am praying for you to be able to make it happen...
    Love,
    Mimi

  2. Health Products For You April 14, 2008 at 11:44 AM  

    hi, can we exchange links hailey?