Related Posts with Thumbnails

Another family gathering is coming over the weekend. My 2 sisters and 2 brothers are planning to have their houses blessed. They have arranged for food and drinks to be served while we plan to chat the day away this coming Saturday.

I am excited to be with my siblings again. I would like to relax and be with them for the whole day. It is time to have some catching up with the latest plans and stories.

It is more exciting to know that one of my sisters is on the family way! She is four months pregnant now. It is exciting to think that there will be an additional member of the family this year. The baby will be the eleventh grandchild of my Mama.

Wohoooo!

Isn't it the more, the merrier?

1 comments
  1. PinayWAHM April 18, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

    Hi Hailey...

    Hopping here to wish you a great weekend...

    Juliana