Related Posts with Thumbnails

Call Home Now!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

As a family oriented individual, being on prolonged business trip that range from more than sixty days can turn from exhilarating to fatigue to home sickness. You see I love my family. I make it a point to talk to them everyday, just to say a short Hi, Hello, how was your day, etc. Sure there is the internet, where we exchange messages, emails, and pictures. But I still prefer hearing their voices. Listening to their laughter and the tone of excitement from their stories can really make you forget the stress of office work.

Although, the internet can also be used to place phone calls via voice over internet protocol (VOIP), most of the times I use my phone to call back home. But this can easily build a significant amount of charges to your phone bills. Good thing there a lot of phone cards available. Phone cards offer cheaper rates for international calls than the normal service provider. However, due to the large number of phone card available looking for the right card to use can be a time consuming effort. Fortunately, I have found a website that can help you in looking for the right phone card that you can use to call your home country. India phone card is an example of a phone card where you can get the best rates in keeping in touch with your love ones.

4 comments
  1. Anonymous April 16, 2008 at 7:22 PM  

    hi there hopping here

  2. KCee April 17, 2008 at 3:53 AM  

    Hi there, Hailey! I already added you to my link list. Thanks for adding mine to your blogroll.

    Have a great day! :)

    KCee

  3. Liz April 17, 2008 at 6:00 AM  

    hi hails! india phone sa yo, sa akin naman phone card, hehe

    thanks for dropping by :) ingat.

  4. Anonymous April 17, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

    hi dear,
    stopping by to say my hello. i'm sure i will be back here.