Related Posts with Thumbnails

Today my little one and I went out. We got tired being inside the house for almost 4 days in a row, so we went out. I think she misses her sisters who are vacationing in the city. Despite being vocal about her feelings that she misses her sisters, she wanted to see other people aside from hubby and me.
So off we went to McDonald's for some ice cream treats. She bought a Happy Meal which came with a new toy. Halfway through our meals, I received a text from my Mama. She wanted us to drop by my sister's coffee shop.
When we arrived there, I found my other 5 siblings hanging around the shop with my Mama. They were having taste tests of the new meals to be sold in the coffee shop . Then the rest of the night was spent chatting, joking, eating and laughing.

What a life!

It was a fun time.

Nothing compares to these simple moments with the loved ones!

5 comments
  1. PinayWAHM April 16, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

    Hi Hailey...

    That was indeed fun. How I wish I could just get up and go meet family like that....

    Hope your week is going well...

    Juliana

  2. imelda April 16, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

    I have been here sis. New to your blog. Its always nice to have pep talks with the family once in awhile, and renew the bonding that is sometimes neglected due to busy schedules.

  3. Anonymous April 16, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

    Absolutely!! It seems the unplanned times are the best. :) Glad you had a nice day.

  4. Anonymous April 16, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

    glad u have so much fun! it's always fun to spend time with the family. ;-) take care. thanks for the sweet wishes. i will be on blogging hiatus then. pause muna sa raket.lol! ;-)God bless po!

  5. Ozzy's Mom April 17, 2008 at 12:08 AM  

    hi hailey! ur ryt! nothing beats family! by the way,

    where did you get your theme???