Related Posts with Thumbnails

I was browsing through Juliana's blog. Then i saw this quiz she had on. I took the quiz too. Hmm. This quiz seems to be telling the real me. I found out how i think and how i attack problems to be solved.




Your Thinking is Abstract and Sequential



You like to do research and collect lots of information.

The more facts you have, the easier it is for you to learn.



You need to figure things out for yourself and consider all possibilities.

You tend to become an expert in the subjects that you study.



It's difficult for you to work with people who know less than you do.

You aren't a very patient teacher, and you don't like convincing people that you're right.


As a wife, this kind of thinking helps whenever my partnership with my husband is bombarded with problems. My ability to figure out possibilities for problems helps us to think through the solutions rather than focusing on the problem. It is also true that i do not like being around with too many people. It is the character of my husband, though. He likes to mingle with people from all walks of life.

The last trait however, seems to be in irony with my profession for the last twelve years. It is ironic because more than teaching, I have also a handful of students with special needs. This requires more patience and tolerance than teaching kids with regular abilities.

1 comments
  1. Vina P March 31, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

    hi hailey! tagged you! http://vinapineda.blogspot.com/2008/03/up-survey.html