Related Posts with Thumbnails

Make More Friends

Monday, March 31, 2008

Jen tagged me with this. Thanks Jen!
~~Begin Copy~~

This is the easy way and the fastest way to :
1. Make your Authority Technorati explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Make new friends.

Rules :
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag as many friends as you want.


1. Picturing of Life
2. Juliana’s Site
3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future
4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space
5. Starz in De Sky
6. My Charmed Life
7. Denz Techtronics
8. Denz Recreational
9. Life’s Simple Pleasures
10. My Blog
11. Because Life is Fun
12. In This Game of Life
13. Scribbles of my Life
14. Changing Lanes
15. This is what my heart says...
16. A mom's note
17. Tasteful Voyage
18. Jackie's Everyday Life
19. Jackie Simply Pinay
20. Gerthy's Scrapbook
21. Gerthy Sanctary
23. Asawa's Love Book
24. A Mother's Journal
25. Simple Life, Simply Me
26. Pinaymama's Diary
27. so it goes. . .
28. Hailey's Beats and Bits
29. Hailey's Beats and Bits .Com
You're Next here
~~End Copy~~
I am tagging Mitch of Etc Atbp
Bang of Sweet Bites By Bang,
Francine, Ruby of Pinay Mommy, Arlene of Midlife Dancing,
Jane, and Ideal Pink Rose of All In Korea, Juliana of Juliana's World

6 comments
  1. Anonymous March 31, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

    thanks for the visit..sorry it took me awhile to come and visit you here!

  2. Anonymous April 1, 2008 at 4:45 AM  

    hello hailey! balik na naman ako. i almost forgot about this tag. by the way, can you please edit my URL? your using http://pinay-mommy.blogspot.com, my new URL is already http://www.PinayMommyOnline.com Thanks in advance! also in your blogroll too! God bless.

  3. Anonymous April 1, 2008 at 7:53 AM  

    Thanks hailey! Will do it in a while. :)

  4. Unknown April 2, 2008 at 7:11 AM  

    hi sis, thanks a lot for this tag..i'm gonna post it soon!

    allinkorea

  5. Sunshinelene April 2, 2008 at 6:35 PM  

    hi hailey, will do this tag na..sorry it took me a long time to do it. hope i can finish it soon.

  6. Anonymous April 6, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

    hello mommy hailey!!! so sorry talaga for posting it late. by the way, i posted it at my love blog. thanks!

    sorry po ulit! muah!

    http://pmloveblog.blogspot.com/2008/04/making-more-friends.html