Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sturdy Eyeglasses

Thursday, March 13, 2008

The last few months were grueling for my eyes. I have been abusing my eyes staring at computer screen, reading blogs, dropping cards for traffic, analyzing internet marketing, reading codes for my blog, decoding html, evaluating validity of my write-ups, putting links here and there, creating link backs, posting tags, posting memes, reading rumors over the net and enjoying every bit and pieces of the digital internet world. Raise the hands of those who do not feel the same way as I am? Thus, I feel I owe my eyes its due care.
There are times that even in my sleep I feel the veins in my eyes are really tired. Sometimes my eye lids are also twitching when I am in front of the computer for long hours. I feel my eyes are getting abused, by no other person but me!
Sometimes when I wake up my eyeballs feel heavy and weary. Thus, I searched online for remedies for my eye weariness and I found I need to wear eyeglasses. Not because my eyes are already in critical condition but more of helping my eyes are protected from too much use or harm.
I found $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses helpful for my situation now. Not only they are reliable and sturdy but very affordable!

1 comments
  1. Anonymous March 13, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

    was here. just wanna say hi!