Related Posts with Thumbnails

Should I?

Sunday, March 09, 2008


My kids are going camping this week. They have been invited by a classmate to go to their farm come Thursday and Friday. The girls have been bugging me to pack their things and allow them to go camping. Hubby and i are still thinking about it. With Dengue and Typhoid fevers rampant near our place, is it safe to allow them?
I do not know if i am just exaggerating with over-protectiveness but i do sound like one heck of a mother in panic over my children's safety.
The city next to ours has been declared as calamity area due to Typhoid fever outbreak so you cannot blame me.
But still i am sure they will miss loads of fun if they do not go to the camp. If i were you, what will you do?

2 comments
  1. Anonymous March 10, 2008 at 7:08 AM  

    Hi Hailey,
    I'd feel over protective too because of that typhoid and dengue scare. Whatever you feel is right, go with your gut. Remember what they say: "when in doubt, don't". Just my humble opinion lang. ;)

  2. Liz March 11, 2008 at 1:37 AM  

    hi sis! all mommies are like that, kung pwede nga lang hindi palabasin ng bahay eh. but it's true they'll miss all the fun. kung ako, i will allow them but with katakot-takot na bilin ;)

    bloghopping and checking what's new here, i like your new page ;)