Related Posts with Thumbnails

Suddenly Relieved

Sunday, March 09, 2008

So when my hubby woke up this morning i told him about the pop ups. Upon "interrogation" what did i do to create the pop-ups he sat in front of the laptop and did the necessary blocks. It took him a while to do it.

He said that the pop-ups seemed to be embedded in the html of the widget. I wonder how did that happen? How can those interference happen to my blog? Who could have done this to my blog?

Now i am wary to put on different widget on this blog. Just cutting and pasting codes, which are Greek to me, is not that safe anymore. Be careful with yours.

1 comments
  1. PinayWAHM March 11, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

    Hi Hailey...

    Salamat sa dalaw yesterday.

    Yes, the pop-ups are originating from the widgets. So it seems anyway. Kasi those who removed the widgets are up and running now.

    Good to know your blog is free of these pesky pop-ups...

    TC
    Juliana