Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Difference?

Thursday, February 21, 2008

I just wanted to write. And i did write, two hundred times and more.
That was the reason i started blogging.
Meeting friends came next.
Earning on the side came third.
And loving it many times over makes me realize how important it is to love what you do rather than to do what you need to do.
Thanks to everyone who read, commented, left links, tags, memes, awards and many other experiences worth smiling about when i am alone.
Right now, i can tele-port to blogosphere anytime.
Please welcome me in the virtual world, any minute!!!

2 comments
  1. J. February 21, 2008 at 7:36 AM  

    And the blogging world is so much better with you around. Thanks too sis for the warm welcome. It's finding people like you that makes blogging worthwhile. Blessing tlaga. :-)

    Naku sister, ako naman gustong gusto magka girl. :-) In God's perfect time, I don't think I am ready to get pregnant again. I miscarried twice kasi. In 2006 and 2007.

    Take care sis, kisses to your cutie pies.

  2. PinayWAHM February 21, 2008 at 7:47 AM  

    So you're still teaching. I taught in BF Homes for 3 years then became a free lance tutor while I was taking my masters degree. But I stayed in BF till I left the country.

    Can you try doing private tutoring? Is that feasible where you're at? I also have this former student who told me she did online tutoring to foreigners [Korean?] but I'm not sure how that works. She's there in the Phils when she did it so maybe you can check on that as well...you can probably do it at home.

    Anyway, I wish you all the luck. Finding a work-at-home job is a bit of a hardwork on its own.

    TC

    Juliana