Related Posts with Thumbnails

Think, Think, Think.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

These are my choice right now: take a long leave without pay OR just leave for good. Remember, i was really hoping to be a work-at-home or stay-at-home mom? But doing so would mean leaving my work which i have had for the last twelve year!!! That's right, it is that long already and i think, feel and know that i have to move on for my growth.

Leaving my work just for a year or for good mean losing my privileges ( free tuition fee) for my three kids and giving up my other "benefits" although there are not many because i work for a non-profit. But i will be more relieve to stop for now because i do not look forward to it anymore. Not a day passes when i just would like to drop everything and leave.

I am not happy with what i do anymore. There's no more joy and optimism for every new day that passes. If not for my children's sake and the benefit they get, i could have left in a split second.

What will you do if i were you?

1 comments
  1. PinayWAHM February 21, 2008 at 7:13 AM  

    Hi Hailey..

    Decision, decision, decisions....ang hirap nga!

    Btw, what do you do now if you don't me asking?

    I always believe in 'do what your heart desires'. But then again we have our family to think of so that may not always be ideal. I am really hoping that you will be able to follow what your heart desires in due time. I'll keep sending you good thoughts and hope things will go the way you want them to go.

    Take care always....

    Juliana