Related Posts with Thumbnails

It's All About ME, Tag...

Thursday, January 24, 2008



Nancy tagged me with this. Thanks for this Nancy...
1. I love to eat: fish, (any way it is cooked) and white pasta with lotsa cheese

2. I hate to eat: fats (as in pork solid fats)

3. I love to go: to quiet places: beaches and resorts,

4. I hate to go: to noisy, rowdy, cigarette smoke-filled places!

5. I love it when: being awaken with my husband's embraces; and i get to be rewarded for my hard work and persistence

6. I hate it when: some people are too arrogant or loud/ or when they brag about what they are or have.

7. I love to see: how my family laughs together in spite and despite of our difficulties or problems

8. I hate to see: suffering and pain, sad goodbyes and fightings

9. I love to hear: soft music or sad love songs (i don't know why!)

10. I hate to hear: backstabbing, pretensions, lies...

Can i hear from: reche, roselle, francine,
prettylifeonline

happy tagging!!!

(image from i.ehow.com)

6 comments
  1. retche January 24, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

    hello,thanks po sa tag..appreciate it..extend my best regards to your whole family.Ingat lagi....muaahhhh..

  2. Nancy Janiola January 24, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

    hi hailey...thanks for participating and i'm here to get the award as well..sorry to have it posted late...i've been re-designing my blog and it took hours to do it kaya medyo di ako naka-update..hehe..

    God bless you sis and have a nice day! TC!

  3. Eds January 24, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

    hi there! thanks for visting! care to xchange links?

  4. Amel January 25, 2008 at 1:32 AM  

    GREAT answers, Hailey!!!

    I also hate cigarette smoke-filled places. UGH!!! Smelly smelly...not good for health, eh?

    Anyway, I've got a tag for you he he...

    ABCDE Link

  5. Shosh January 25, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

    Hi Hailey, I also love fish, especially if someone else makes them...I like fried boneless bangus.

  6. Shosh January 25, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

    Hi Hailey, I also love fish, especially if someone else makes them...I like fried boneless bangus.