Related Posts with Thumbnails


7:00 a.m. prepared my kids and their packed lunch for school

7:30 tidied up the house a little and sent off my kids to school

8:00 had coffee and light breakfast with hubby while conversing about blogging

8:30 prepared myself and things for work

9:00 off to work i went (late)

12:00 had lunch with my 3 kids at school

12:30 went home with the youngest and peeped at my offers for opps; picked up a few things around the house

1:30 off to work again and dropped my youngest at my mom's house (ten minutes walk from mine)

5:00 hubby picked us up and we went home (with my two older kids)

6:00 rested while deciding what to prepare for dinner

6:30 went out with hubby to buy groceries and food

7:30 ate dinner very loudly with my kids' chatter and giggles while "reporting" how their day went

8:00- 10:00 we all went out to the front yard and talked: about the moon, stars, heavenly bodies, wishes and plans with laughters and teasings in betweens

10:00 kids are all asleep while i blogged!

that's my day like: as a wife, as a mom of 3 and working full time!

i loved my day today... how about you?

(image from kiddycommentary.blogspot.com)

10 comments
  1. Heart of Rachel January 23, 2008 at 6:49 AM  

    I'm sure your family appreciates all the effort you do for them.

  2. Nancy Janiola January 23, 2008 at 7:33 AM  

    huh..why do i always forgot the link?!! lol. sorry again..

    www.realpixgalore.blogspot.com

  3. Pretty Life Online January 23, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

    wow!a great wifey... girl tagged you here @ http://snapcatch.blogspot.com/2008/01/how-happy-are-you.html

  4. Mimi January 23, 2008 at 5:50 PM  

    you do very well staying involved with your family while working...
    I commend you for being such a good wife and mother...

  5. Unknown January 23, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

    You appear very content. What a wonderful thing.

    As for my day, my hubby broke his leg. Bummer!!

    I might talk about it on my blog after I catch up on some much needed rest. :)

  6. Choc Mint Girl January 23, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

    Hi, Hailey! I haven't got any kids yet, but I bet my life will be as busy as but as wonderful as yours once hubby and I have children. :)

    Come to my blog. I got a tag for you. ;)

    12345

  7. HiPnCooLMoMMa January 23, 2008 at 11:33 PM  

    you're one superwoman! i would have gone bonkers doing all those

  8. Sophiagurl January 24, 2008 at 4:27 AM  

    hahaha, much like mine =) all in a day's work huh?

    The best part I guess is having bonding time with hubby and the kids despite the hard work we have to put up with as mom. You're a good mom, God bless! =)

  9. mikster January 24, 2008 at 4:29 AM  

    Since my youngest kid is almost 19 life is considerably slower around here than it used to be. ;)

  10. Anonymous January 27, 2008 at 2:36 PM  

    Hi Hailey! I have tagged you http://mlizcochico.com/?p=275

    Happy Monday!