Related Posts with Thumbnails




Have you ever had one of those days when you just feel thankful and overwhelmed with blessings received?
Today i do feel that way. Introvert that i am, it doesn't show. but deep in the recesses of my heart: grateful!

I would like to list just a few, out of the many:

1. my family is healthy and together.
2.i have a patient, loving husband who bears my idiosyncrasies. everyday, for more than ten years.
3. My God is patient with me, cause i am a work in progress.
4. no matter how simple: roof above my head, clothings on my back and food on my table are always available.
5. my article got published at Pinoy Moms Network
6. life is good and tomorrow opens door for tremendous, awesome blessings.again.

Cheers to life and blessings, galore!

7 comments
  1. Anonymous September 18, 2007 at 11:38 PM  

    You are really blessed. So are we. We should really be thankful for all the blessings we receive. God bless!

  2. Mixednuts September 23, 2007 at 2:08 AM  

    I too have learned to do that everyday--be thankful of the things I still have and enjoy.

  3. Merydith September 23, 2007 at 6:29 AM  

    Hailey yes you are so blessed and many more blessings to come to a person like you. Take Care !!!

  4. Mrs. Anna T September 23, 2007 at 9:48 AM  

    Hi there. I think it's my first visit to your blog. Nice to meet you!

    If only we all counted our blessings more often!!!

  5. Mimi September 23, 2007 at 11:54 AM  

    Hi Hailey,
    I came to your blog by way of Anna at Domestic Felicity
    I agree that we should be thankful for the things we have and know that God is with us always and will care for our needs!
    and remember to Count our blessings

  6. Heart of Rachel September 28, 2007 at 7:33 AM  

    Thanks for sharing your blessings. Life is wonderful when you take time to appreciate every sweet thing in life.

  7. Unknown September 29, 2007 at 1:33 AM  

    HI mom this is HANNAH nice blog i am
    her to surprise you, i love you . Hannah. :-) god bless