Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Wishes for Today

Sunday, August 19, 2007

do you have wishes? mine are just shallow ones (read: achievable); but still i do
wish for them to happen.
1. travel with my family to bahamas or the nearer amanpulo, palawan

2. stay at home for straight one month: sewing, baking, cooking and just blogging

3. watch all classic movies i missed

4. talk openly to my siblings and mother (more often)

5. wake up early, everyday and feed the birds.

6. read the Bible and practice the teachings, everyday.



7. buy a top-of-the-line laptop for MYSELF!

8. change my wardrobe, completely!

9. set up a coffee and pasta shop with my husband

10. be more prayerful. ( i think this should be first!)

1 comments
  1. Cathy B August 19, 2007 at 6:54 AM  

    Hi Hailey,

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. All dreams are achievable. Take it one step, one prayer at a time. If it is part of God's plan for you, it will happen. God bless!