Related Posts with Thumbnails


Poised to receive another new year, I have been into a lot of introspection. Deep thoughts scoured my usual passive state. This is quite off-track because I have never been into this reflective mode before. Is this a sign of mid-life crisis? Or is it for the reason that I am leveling-up in life learning? Whatever, it was a never a walk in the park. But hey, nothing worth having is ever easy to attain, right?

Looking back the past year, I just learned the one of the greatest theories in Physics - for real, on my face kind of deal, that is: for every action there is an equal or opposite reaction. Translated: decisions I make affect other decisions thereafter - good or bad.

Seriously, it was a year of uncertainties and "standing still". Except for my kids' tremendous growth -physically and in wisdom, the year that passed was unexplainable beyond words or belief. I felt I was always walking on eggshells, on tiptoes...hands up and going to unknown destination blindfolded! It may sound hilarious to some or illogical to many, but I have no idea how our family carried it through. 2008 passed by, with so much that happened that can be summed up as tremendous, humongous life-changing lessons.

Watch out for the details.





photo from: scienceportal-one.org

2 comments
  1. amiable amy January 28, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

    just visiting here....i come from rose

  2. Anonymous January 29, 2009 at 12:44 AM  

    Hey Hails, I missed being here. It's just been crazy busy over here. I can't wait to find out details about this post. It sounds intriguing and interesting.