Related Posts with Thumbnails

God must be smiling from ear to ear in heaven with this prayer. I found this written on a piece of paper atop our altar table at home.

I typed this as it was written:

"To the Father to the Sun and to the Holy Spirit Amen. God pls give me food God give mercy guide me God Pls control me God Lord give me many angel. Father the Sun and the Holy Spirit Amen."

My little girl instructed everyone not to remove the paper from the altar.



Ahhh.
Tugs my heart.
Among the gazzilion things I did wrong or did not do right, there is one thing I have done: taught this little one how to pray.

5 comments
  1. Anonymous November 21, 2008 at 3:25 AM  

    Heartwarming, indeed, Hailey :) I hope you still have the note with you. Stuff like that are worth keeping.

  2. Anonymous November 21, 2008 at 8:13 AM  

    Ms.Hailey You are sooo lucky to have your girl/s..:-)

  3. Nancy Janiola November 21, 2008 at 8:21 AM  

    how nice! MsRay is right,things like that are worth keepin:-)

  4. Nessa November 22, 2008 at 9:28 AM  

    awwwww, that's wonderful!!! You definitely did something right :)

  5. Anonymous November 23, 2008 at 7:04 AM  

    GODS must be CRAZY with this prayer.
    :em41: