Related Posts with Thumbnails

The More About Me, Me, Me Meme

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Got it here

My favorite age: 16

My best friend(s): Dr. Joy G.

My celebrity crush: Brad Pitt alone.

My defining characteristic: very persistent

M
y most evil moment: wishes to forget, i am a good girl now.

My favorite food: potato salad and moist choco cake

My grossest injury: none...hopefully this stays the same

My biggest hatred: dishonesty and hypocrisy

My most illegal activity: la, la, la,

My need for justice: hmmm...

My most knowledgeable field: wiping babies' noses, reinventing recipe and sorting laundry

My life’s goal: to please God alone.

My mother’s influence: strength and relaxed personality

My nerdiest point: do i have this?

My oldest memory: playing under the heat of the sun with my sisters

My perfect date: always with the hubby

My unanswered question: who wrote the book of Genesis?

My random fact: I have no concrete plan

My stupidest decision: not pursuing my Master's degree

My favorite television show: Gossip Girl

My style of underwear: something soft and comfortable

My favorite vegetable: eggplant

My weakest trait: I have no concrete goals

My X-men power: Wolverine's strength

My strongest yearning: To raise God-fearing and successful kids

My moment of Zen: none

0 comments