Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday Fill-Ins

Friday, September 12, 2008

And...here we go!

1. I enjoy baking, cooking, staring at babies and challenging conversations.

2. Digiscrapping and learning FLASH program are some things I wonder about often lately.

3. In your heart, you knew that partly giving up a career is a major decision.

4. Take stroll, add a little freshness to my day and I end up with a refreshed spirit.

5. Life has gifted me with an amazing family.

6.Taking a weekend off is an instant vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, I like to go to an outing, tonight I’m looking forward to nicer TV shows, tomorrow my plans include laundry and more cooking and Sunday, I want to be in church with my whole family!

4 comments
  1. Mimi September 12, 2008 at 6:07 AM  

    I love your answers...you are truly a well rounder little lady, with an amazing family

  2. Mai September 13, 2008 at 7:53 AM  

    Hello got a tag for you, be one of the contributors! Please join us - I Feel Okay Tag

  3. Shoshana September 13, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

    Hey Hailey, I like the look on your blog. Very hip and useful.

  4. raqgold September 14, 2008 at 12:09 PM  

    what an interesting things to know about you, thanks for sharing. and yep, i love doing number 6, too