Related Posts with Thumbnails



The use of plastic bag, is what I am referring to.

That is why when I buy 3-4 items in the convenience store, I usually refuse to accept a plastic bag to go with my purchased items. What's 5 minutes, anyway? That's such a short time for discomfort, right?

I am not a hardcore environmentalist, but simple steps as such I believe will definitely matter when multiplied every time I grab grocery items. Imagine: if every household in every street, everyday and every year will do the same...boy, we are giving our kids a better earth!

Simple acts of kindness to our planet can definitely go a long way...for our children!

Got something to share?



image from www.grittybits.com

5 comments
  1. Nancy Janiola September 14, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

    so true, hails...

    by the way, I came here to ask you to kindly update my blog URL to www.onlinememorylane.com
    thanks ahead..have a great brand new week! TC!

  2. Liz September 15, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

    other supermarkets are offering extra points if you have a green bag. dapat talaga lahat tayo tumulong para masave ang environment natin, kung hindi kawawa talaga ang mga susunod na generations. good for you hails ;)

  3. raqgold September 16, 2008 at 2:08 AM  

    here in germany, you must pay for those plastic bags kaya most of the shoppers bring their own baskets or washable bags.

  4. Nancy Janiola September 16, 2008 at 6:52 AM  

    dropping by here, Hails...
    :-)

  5. Unknown September 18, 2008 at 12:47 AM  

    I always take a bag from home.
    When I can't escape from getting a plastic one, I re-use it untill it can't be used anymore, then I put junk in it.