Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed

Tagged by Arlene!

{START HERE}

Moms Who Played Along: Mai | Yen | Arlene | Hailey's Domain / Hailey's Beats and Bits / your blog here!

Preggy Facts:

1. Who did you first inform about your pregnancy and how?


My husband (now), who was my boyfriend then, of more than two years. Do the math. LOL. I called him through somebody's cellphone.


2. Maximum weight?


140 lbs for my first pregnancy and that was my heaviest! Am glad to be back to my 115 lbs now .

3. Cravings?

First pregnancy : I always wanted Mcdo Chicken and Pork Sinigang .

2nd pregnancy: Banana Cue and fish, as long as not fried.

3rd pregnancy : none in particular

4. Aversions?

First pregnancy: roast/fried garlic and any cologne!

Second: cologne and all perfumes

Third: Cigarette smoke

5. Morning Sickness?


Yes to all, but especially the first time.

D Day Facts:

1. Number of Kids/Deliveries?


3 bouncing baby girls!

2. NSD or CS?


All (3) Ceasarian sections in 5 consecutive years!

3. Girl or Boy?

All girls (club)

4. AOG (age of gestation) on Birth?


All full term...

5. How long in labor?

For my first pregnancy I had thirteen long hours of induced labor, epidural and ended up with C-section. I had it all! Turned out she was 8.5 lbs and 55 cm long!!!! No wonder she stands 5'1" now that she is only 10 years old...


–{{END COPY HERE}}–

Am passing this tag to:

Liza

Cathy

Shoshanna

Nancy

Vhiel

4 comments
  1. Anonymous August 19, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

    Hailey, love this tag! I'm going to do them after laundry...I have a mountain of laundry...maybe 8 loads...Ugh!

  2. Unknown August 19, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

    Hey Girl! Thank you, thank you for the tag. Will definitely do this one. Again, thank you.

    Soshana. You're not alone. :D

  3. Vhiel August 19, 2008 at 6:47 PM  

    Just grab the tag hails... will post it on vhiel's corner

    Thanks!

  4. Liz August 20, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

    waaah! i just posted it before i saw your tag, i'll just add your link there ;)