Related Posts with Thumbnails

Fill-In Tag

Thursday, August 28, 2008

TAgged by Arlene

Players: ALPHA / YEN / ARLENE / Hailey's Beats and Bits / your blog here

My roommates and I once: partied inside our room when there was an electricity outage.


Never in my life have I: been drunk.


High school was: fun, carefree and no-worry time!


When I’m nervous: my hands and voice shake.

My hair: is dry, semi-rebonded and needs a new treatment.


When I was 5: i was always playing outside of our house with my sisters!


When I turn my head left: windows with blue curtains.


I should be: thinking of my career move.

By this time next year: hope i have my own business or new career that i will enjoy.


My favorite aunt is: no aunt, my mom is an only girl and my papa was an only child.


I have a hard time understanding: html codes, complicated Math equations and Annabel Rama.


You know I like you if: i talk to you right away.


My ideal breakfast is: tapsilog, daing na bangus with tomatoes and coffee.

If you visit my home town:which one? i feel i haven't visited for too long (11 years) thus out of touch


If you spend the night at my house: i will cook for you and feed you while we chat endlessly..
The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: colorful butterflies


I shouldn’t have been: too reflective deciding on my career shift.

Last night I: blogged till about 1 am.


A better name for me would be: Allisondra.


I’ve been told I look like: Gellie de Belen?


If I could have any car, it would be: Toyota Prado or Innova.

Now am passing this tag to:

Liza, Ice Nancy and Francine

3 comments
  1. Nancy Janiola August 28, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

    Thank you for the thought of sharing this one, Hails..Kakagawa ko lang din nito... It's still up on the home page..thanks uli..till next time!

    stay safe and enjoy the weekend!!

  2. Liz August 30, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

    im done hails. thanks again.

    http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com/2008/08/fill-in-tag.html

    happy sunday!

  3. Unknown September 13, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

    Did this one na! :)