Related Posts with Thumbnails

We rearranged furniture in the house.
Pushing and pulling with hubby was tiring.
Cleaned dust on the entire first floor.
Blogged in between chores.
Taught my kids during homeschooling time.
Cooked Chicken Soup (for the family's tummy, not soul.)
Blogged in between chores.
Washed the dishes in between drops of entrecards.
Did some opps.
Yawned most of the time.
Took my baths 2 times. Hot!
Rearranged books: about a hundred in the house!
Joked, talked, had a short make-up/beauty session with my girls.
Finally was able to buy bread at 9 pm.
I always miss the sunlight...

Whew! SAHM-things never end...LOL!

2 comments
  1. PinayWAHM July 22, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

    What can I say?? Welcome to my life??? LOL....

    Hi Hailey...thx for the visit.

    Juliana

  2. Anonymous July 23, 2008 at 4:54 AM  

    Looks like your day is full and you can still grab some ops and do review posts in between. You must be a hardworking mum and serious blogger.