Tagged by Arlene
Saturday Social Question:
How do you keep the spark and excitement in your relationship/marriage?
There are one hundred and one ways to keep the sparks going:
1. Never think you are married, always have the thinking that you are in the courting stage thus each looks forward to being together.
2. Go on dates, do the laundry while talking, walk together holding each others hand, give gifts without reason, wake her/him up to watch the sunrise together, play video or online games together, befriend his/her friends...
3. Always share what you feel in the most nice and appropriate way.
Saturday Social Rules:
- Post your answer to the Saturday Social question(s) in your blog. Be sure to put in a link to this entry and the blogger who tagged you too!
- Come back HERE, sign Mr. Linky and why not leave me a comment too
- Tag your friends… better yet, tag a stranger (what a great way to meet someone new!) You can tag 1 or 100, it is up to you. The more you tag, the more you will meet.
- Visit other Saturday Social participants by clicking their names in Mr. Linky.
- Tagging Francine, Rachel, Idealpinkrose, Avee, Vina, Juliana and Liza