Related Posts with Thumbnails


Twelve years.
That's how long I 'have been teaching.
I started when I was 20.
Rested for two years. Proceeded on after raising two babies of my own.
Now I am on a different genre.
I am teaching my own children through homeschooling.

It is a true test of patience.
Everyday it is a new experience.

There are times I get agog how smart my kids are. I sometimes get floored how they reason better than adults.

But most of the time I want to shout: "LORD, I need patience, NOW!!!!"
It is just different...


(picture from
tressainnorway.blogspot.com)

3 comments
  1. Liz July 5, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

    kaya mo yan hails. it's really amazing how our kids reason out, kakaiba talaga no.

    i admire you for homeschooling your kids, mahirap but i know you can do it ;)

    cheers!

  2. Jen July 5, 2008 at 10:36 PM  

    Wow homeschooling must be tough! I admire you for homeschooling your kids. I know I don't have the willpower to do that. :)

  3. Shawie July 7, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

    wow! they said, patience is a virtue... guess, you've earned it already from teaching... must be tough but worth it...have a great week!