Related Posts with Thumbnails


Do you believe in blessings?

I do.

In fact, when life hits me with blows, I start to count my blessings...

Most of the time, I view blessings as life's perks and surprises. Something that can jolt me and snap me back to the reality that despite odds and ends of today's life, blessings are here to spice my life and make me look up to say: Thank you, God.

Blessings come in different packages. Be it small or big or grand, they give me reasons to be thankful and believe that Someone greater than my abilities and intelligence is in charge of the Grand Plan beyond my comprehension.

Blessings remind me that no plans, no strategies or even analysis of life's intricacies can ever make me comprehend or control what tomorrow brings.

So, got a pen? Count your blessings!



(picture from thoughtful-caregiver.com)

1 comments
  1. PinayWAHM July 14, 2008 at 4:22 PM  

    Hi Hailey....

    Musta na? Been busy lately so hindi ako nakaka pamasyal here.

    I hope all's well...

    Juliana