Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me and My Child

Thursday, June 26, 2008


Vannie tagged me with this meme. I love this one cause I get to "brag" about my child/children! LOL. Since the title speaks for itself, I hunted for a picture that would give justice to the title. Cause if you are my regular reader, you know I have three girls to show off. LOL. I chose pics with my eldest!

:::::BEGIN COPY:::::

Rules :
1. Start Copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy”.
2. Choose the photo(s) of you and your child(ren) that you would like to share in your blog, with a small story/explanation about when and where the photo(s) was/were taken.
3. Add your blog name and url blog, then leave your url post in here. And I’ll add you to the Master List.
4. Please help spread this tag by tagging your friends as much as you can.

5. Please come back again to copy the update of the master list, often. This process will help new participants to get the same gains as the first participants.

Master List : 1. Juliana’s Site 2. Moms…..check nyo 3.PinayWAHM 4. Surviving deployment 5. Live Love Life 6. HotMomma7. a {GIRL} for all status 8. BaReFooTeD Me, 9. Uncomplicated 10. Fun|Fierce|Fabulous 11. Hailey's Domain 12. Hailey's Beats and Bits

:::::END COPY:::::

These were taken during 2007 Pahiyas Festival in Lucban, Quezon

She is alone here. Mom behind the cam. If you will notice the decors are made of: chili, rice grains(wall), kiping and other produce from the farm.


I like to tag: Rachel, Mitch, Nancy, Vina, Shoshanna and Vhiel

13 comments
  1. Anonymous June 26, 2008 at 11:47 PM  

    i would really love to go to Pahiyas Festival someday. Sana, as soon as possible. Ganda ng pics mo:)

  2. Shawie June 27, 2008 at 1:20 AM  

    Wow! you got good-looking kids:) something to brag about nga, lols!

  3. Shawie June 27, 2008 at 1:21 AM  

    Hi, girl! care to xchange links? thanks :) have a great weekend! enjoy life!

  4. Shoshana June 27, 2008 at 2:02 AM  

    Hailey, this is a great tag. I love bragging about my children. :)

  5. Shoshana June 27, 2008 at 2:02 AM  

    Hailey, love these pictures! You have lovely children!

  6. Nancy Janiola June 27, 2008 at 2:14 AM  

    hi..was just here to take a peek of the tag, Hails..i think this is something fun...hanap muna ako ng pics..will be back to grab it..

    thanks for the thought, sis...TC!

  7. Shawie June 27, 2008 at 2:19 AM  

    Hi, gurl! Thanks for the add:) really appreciate it! added yours too:) more power!

  8. Inaj June 27, 2008 at 3:38 AM  

    Tagged you Hailey. Not sure if u have already done this.

  9. Chubskulit Rose June 27, 2008 at 4:05 AM  

    hi, first time visit here.. like ur blogs.. hope u could visit my page too..

  10. Anonymous June 27, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

    gorgeous pics!

  11. PinayWAHM June 27, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

    Hi Hailey....

    Great pics....thanks for sharing. I'm just now trying to catch up with my blogging. We're still not all settled but I can now take some breaks in-between all the chaos.

    Happy weekend.

    Juliana

  12. Vina July 1, 2008 at 3:55 AM  

    done with the tag! thanks! got something for you here - http://house-everything.blogspot.com/2008/07/flame-of-friendship.html

  13. Heart of Rachel July 3, 2008 at 7:10 AM  

    Hi Hailey. Beautiful photos. I've always wanted to experience the Pahiyas Festival.

    Thanks for the tag. I'll do it this weekend. Take care.