Related Posts with Thumbnails




We are the spectacles we wear.

Therefore, how we look or perceive the world around us affects our disposition inside-out. No matter what state of life we are in, our life's paradigm affects the lifestyle that we are bound to lead.

Lately, I have come to terms with myself. My life's paradigm will always be shifting but what will affect my whole being is the conviction that is firmly embedded in me.

In other words, my own perceptions of me, define me.

Cause what is it they say: what other people think of you is none of your business.

I am me.
No matter what people or relatives perceive of me... I am defined by my intentions; which only ME knows what.

2 comments
  1. HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM May 19, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

    Great post and I agree absolutely. This is why our perceptions of ourselves are so important.

  2. Anonymous May 19, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

    hai's, got you tagged here

    http://www.macheriefrancine.com/?p=1054