Related Posts with Thumbnails

Slowing Down

Friday, May 02, 2008

Blogging changed my lifestyle. Sometimes I hate to think about it. I already posted about getting more disciplined when it comes to blogging and i still lack the sense to do so.

My nights have turned into blogging time instead of snoozing on my bed. I have been typing away so frequently, i seldom go out or meet with other people. But the irony of it is : I like it. Except for the part that I seldom get complete sleep, I like how I enjoy my time online.

How long will this blogging repertoire last? I do not know. I need to really be disciplined though so that chores in the house will not be forgotten; or i get too anemic due to lack of sleep.

We will see.

1 comments
  1. JO May 2, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

    that happens to me too... at one point, i was so busy with blogging that chores is just a time out for me when it should be the other way around. oh well...

    just blog hopping.