A tag from Arlene
1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
Iron Man, last week. Nice!
2. What book are you reading?
Now: Exorcism Encounters with the Paranormal and the Occult by Fr. Francisco Syquia
3. Favorite board game?
4. Favorite magazine?
Good Housekeeping Mag and sometimes, Time Magazine.
5. Favorite smells?
Newly cut, drying grass; Pleasures perfume by Estee Lauder
6. Favorite sounds?
Kids giggles, my husbands laughter, my Mom's voice, Josh Groban's songs, baby feet's pitter-patter
7. Worst feeling in the world?
Greed, hate, hurt and paranoia
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Thank God I am still alive.
9. Favorite fast food place?
Jollibee for burgers, Mcdo for breakfast meals
10. Future child’s name?
My kids' names: Frances, Sophia and Emmanuelle.
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?
travel, save and put up an orphanage
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
No. Only stuffed human beings. LOL.
13. Storms - cool or scary?
neither. They happen for a reason.
14. Favorite drink?
bubbly water, cold water, iced Coke
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
read, read, cook, bake, travel like there is no tomorrow, hug people i love...
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
With a tinge of maroon. lol. After all I came from U.P. lol
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Too many. We were always moving!
19. Favorite sports to watch?
Basketball and soccer.
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
With her writings and thoughts - i know she is one of the nicest people on earth who wishes love and happiness to everyone because she has it in herself. ( same with Arlene)
21. What’s under your bed?
Dust? LOL. None...
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Yes, definitely but probably should be richer.
23. Morning person, or night owl?
Night, i love the silence!.
24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Sunny side, well done.
25. Favorite place to relax?
Bedroom and on my husband's shoulder where I sleep every night. Best place in the world!
26. Favorite pie?
27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Coffee Crumble and Cookies and Cream
Liza, she is always diligent with tags. Lol. That's why her blogs soar!!!!
Let's hear from