Related Posts with Thumbnails

>

I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am in a thousand winds that blow,

I am the softly falling snow.

I am the gentle showers of rain,



Do not stand at my grave and weep,

I am the fields of ripening grain.

I am in the morning hush,

I am in the graceful rush

Of beautiful birds in circling flight,

I am the starshine of the night.

I am in the flowers that bloom,

I am in a quiet room.

I am in the birds that sing,

I am in each lovely thing.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,

I am not there. I do not die.



Originally posted in Symphony of Love.

Found this nostalgic. What do you think?

(image from inspiredimages.typepad.com)

9 comments
  1. Michelle May 22, 2008 at 3:28 PM  

    Hi Hailey, thanks a lot for the tag. I will post it soon! Have a good day! :)

  2. Anonymous May 22, 2008 at 4:19 PM  

    hurrayy I tag you here, http://www.allaboutreviews.info/ please add to your blog roll too. thanks i added you already

  3. Anonymous May 22, 2008 at 7:57 PM  

    dropping by here....have a great day... best regards to your two little angels....ingat lagi...

  4. Heart of Rachel May 22, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

    Thanks for sharing this moving poem.

  5. janese May 23, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

    hello,
    I got tag's for you my dear:-)

  6. PinayWAHM May 23, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

    Ha! Very touching indeed....

    Happy weekend.

    Juliana

  7. Sunshinelene May 26, 2008 at 12:33 AM  

    this is a beautiful poem! if i won't forget, i will let someone read this poem before at my grave site.

  8. PinayWAHM May 26, 2008 at 8:00 PM  

    Hopping time for me again. Hope your week is going well...

    Juliana

  9. Anonymous May 27, 2008 at 1:36 AM  

    hi there, please help me win carlota's writing contest. i need some help. you can check my blog or click here http://irishblanca.blogspot.com/2008/05/i-need-your-help.html
    for more info. i would truly appreciate your votes.